Starcoin Weekly Report 【4/19–4/25】
· Release Starcoin v1.0.0-beta.5
· Note: starcoin nodes should upgrade to the latest version as soon as possible, a hard fork test will be conducted soon, which will cause nodes with older versions to be unable to execute the latest blocks.
· Added PeerWatcher command to listen for peer changes on the p2p network via Light Node Protocol.
· Implement merkle tree proof verifier, Ethereum storage proof verifier via Move contract, prepare for future offchain data validation and cross-chain with Ethereum.
· The node has built-in support for the stratum pool protocol, allowing pool clients to connect directly to starcoin nodes.
· Implementing sip-4: SIP as a feature flag for hard forking via on-chain governance.
· Move VM upgrade to version 1.2 Add transaction hash broadcast, optimize transaction broadcast efficiency.
· Move contract upgrade support via governance for incompatible upgrades, · preparing for special case upgrade needs.
· Fix a config compatibility bug, ensure config file compatibility. Filter nodes that do not support the p2p network rpc protocol (e.g. light nodes) when synchronizing, and fix a bug in handshake protocol message handling.
- Weibo/Wechat Account: Starcoin区块链(https://weibo.com/u/7480684466)
- Twitter: @StarcoinSTC(https://twitter.com/StarcoinSTC)
- Medium: Starcoin(https://starcoin.medium.com/)
- WeChat Assistant: starcoinorg