Starcoin Weekly Report [02. 07–02. 13]

  1. Stargate’s white paper was released, discussing Starcoin’s layered protocol framework, solving the cross-layer smart contract dependency problem on Starcoin, designing state migration between different Layers to achieve arbitrary free state migration across Layers, and using unique Rollup, State Channel, DAppService and DAppChain in Layer2. DAppService and DAppChain to build an efficient, low-cost and migratable Layer2.
    For more details read:https://starcoin.org/en/developer/sips/sip-6/
  2. Move package manager adds Module compatibility detection command and SampleNFT sample documentation to reduce the cost of migration and development for developers.
  3. StarMask released new version, multi-language support for French, support for adding and displaying Starswap’s LP Token
  4. Eco-project: Starswap launched a bug bounty program to ensure the stability of the main website when it goes online.

--

--

--

Starcoin is a proof-of-work blockchain that enables secure smart contracts to power services in decentralized finance, gaming and NFTs.

Love podcasts or audiobooks? Learn on the go with our new app.

Recommended from Medium

Bella Foundation Launches 20 mil USD Venture Fund as an Effort to Scale Bella Ecosystem

How to participate in the AGV auction on Copperlaunch

A Beginners guide to the first Bitcoin Purchase

BigONE’s Class Lesson 70: How To Create an NFT Through the OpenSea Platform at Zero Cost?

Atari®️ and Animoca Brands join forces to offer Atari Tokens as in-game prizes for REVV ecosystem

How to Create an Account on Metamask

Confessions of a crypto skeptic (who is now starting a web3 payments company)

Just 1% blockchain adoption expected. Where is the other 99%?

Get the Medium app

A button that says 'Download on the App Store', and if clicked it will lead you to the iOS App store
A button that says 'Get it on, Google Play', and if clicked it will lead you to the Google Play store
Starcoin

Starcoin

Starcoin is a proof-of-work blockchain that enables secure smart contracts to power services in decentralized finance, gaming and NFTs.

More from Medium

Starcoin’s Advantages | Starcoin

Trade XcelDefi on the Leading Cryptocurrency Exchanges- we are available for trade.

LSP Circulation Report — February 2022

Hashbon Weekly Report 21/02